Wednesday, December 12, 2012

sights unseen

One of the reasons I started this blog was because I kept seeing things in my neighborhoods that I wanted to share with someone--anyone, really--and I needed a good place to do it.  Naturally, I usually forget my camera.  I'm getting better about that, so I'm sharing two quick views from recent walks.


I first saw these gingko leaves two weeks ago, when they were still spread across the sidewalk, glowing golden in afternoon light as I hit mile four of a run.  Then I kept neglecting to go back and shoot them, and by the time I revisited them this week, they had all blown to the side, and the light wasn't as nice, but I still liked them.


This just appeals to my sense of unconventionality, and seems to continue a trend in bumper sticker battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment